Our Founder, Malla Haridat
Invite Malla Haridat to speak at your next event
Malla Haridat is an award-winning entrepreneurship coach/strategist. As the founder and CEO of New Designs for Life, Malla is a nationally recognized expert and has trained over 7,000 participants. She has traveled extensively throughout the United States working in partnership with companies developing creative solutions for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs. Her company was awarded the New York City Small Business Award of the Year. She has been featured in media including The New York Times, Black Enterprise, Inc, Fast Company, Fox Small Business, Huffington Post, and ABC.
She is a powerhouse who transforms audiences. Using experiential activities and simulations, her attendees leave empowered, inspired, and with tools that will change their lives positively.
She has delivered over 100+ presentations to audiences as small as 10 and as large as 800. She has worked with a wide variety of audiences including corporate events, nonprofits, associations, educational organizations, universities, and diversity affinity groups.
She is committed to delivering events that meet the goals of the organizer and attendee. Her team will spend time with your team to understand your goals and ensure that they are achieved during the presentation.
Her Presentations include:
- The Hidden Factors of the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Why You Should Forget Goal Setting and Focus on Implementing Goal Getting
- The Woman’s Underground Guide to Entrepreneurial Success
Her Speaking Fee Includes:
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your event goals
- Planning time including 2 pre-event calls and a wrap up call with meeting organizers
- Engaging content designed to meet your specific event goals
- Handouts or worksheets (if applicable)
- An interactive Powerpoint presentation (if applicable)
- Social Media engagement (in conjunction with your organization)
An additional materials fee will be added for programs over 25 students. A 10% discount is offered to nonprofits and educational organizations.
To book Malla, please send a request with the organization’s contact name, date, and phone number to email@example.com . You will receive a response within 48 business hours including a meeting scheduling link to discuss your goals and budget.
A deposit of 50% of the speaking fee holds the date for the engagement. Your event will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid in full. The deposit payment may be made via check or credit card. The balance is due on the day of the event.