Why We are Different
Many public speaking trainings teach you how to alleviate nervous energy or design better visual presentation aids.
Our training leverages your entrepreneurial mindset.
How can you design and deliver a presentation that positions you, your team, and your company as THE answer while communicating to your audience that you understand their challenges, goals, and need for solutions?
We will teach you how to build authentic relationships during the presentation, navigate your nervous energy, and deliver powerful presentations that will leave your audience engaged and confident about your influence.
As a professional, you understand the power associated with speaking in front of an audience and sharing your knowledge and expertise.
But you lose that confidence when you’re called to the front of the room to speak.
You clam up and feel like you don’t have what it takes to deliver a clear message that persuades your team to act. Or, you pass up speaking opportunities that could easily position you as a leader because you aren’t sure how to influence an audience.
This fear ends today.
If you are ready to enhance your public speaking skills so that you can build more engaging relationships with small groups, lead training programs, facilitate meetings, or organize your own events, this program is for you. Through five modules, you will discover how to effectively push beyond your anxiety and deliver messages leaving your audience motivated to work.
I’m here to help you unpack every single moment. I am a business coach and professional speaker whose work has helped hundreds of people develop entrepreneurial mindsets–allowing them to run successful businesses or deliver stronger results in the workplace. I have presented my knowledge through group mentorship programs for government agencies, organizations and corporations. I have also delivered my messages effectively at in-person and virtual conferences, inspiring audience members to keep moving in their professional lives.
Through this course, I’ll help you do the same. Let’s get started today.
Possessing an executive presence takes much more than your ability to lead a team. It means you’ve got an undeniable presence that will allow you to facilitate team meetings, sales introductions, and deliver formal presentations with ease and mastery. During this training, you will learn how to develop and refine your public speaking skills while building confidence in your ability to captivate an audience.
Whether you are a C-Suite executive or an entrepreneur, developing strong public speaking skills is necessary if you want to share your value effectively.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Deliver informative and engaging workshops that share your value and influence others in an authentic manner.
- Confidently acknowledge nervous energy and channel it effectively so that you can deliver strong presentations.
- Engage your audience whether you are speaking in person or virtually
- Track your time and deliver your content with ease.
- Lead interactive meetings.
- Collaborate and support partnering speakers.
- Increase your ability to engage participants to take action in business development and sales meetings
Module 1: What Messages are You Sending Your Audience?
When we speak, we are actively sending verbal and nonverbal messages to our audience. However, what impact do these messages have on our audience? How does our behavior and mannerisms influence our audience’s ability to connect with our messaging? How can we actively conquer nervousness and engage our audience? Throughout the modules that follow, we will consistently discuss the power of your verbal and nonverbal messaging through rehearsals.
In these sessions, we will discover how to:
- Discuss the importance of being aware of the verbal and nonverbal messages present when we speak.
- Evaluate nonverbal messages you send to your audience.
- Reduce nervousness by practicing nonverbal impact skills.
- Engage your audience effectively by balancing style and substance.
Module 2: How Can We Plan, Create and Organize Presentations?
The success of your presentation weighs heavily on your ability to craft messages that are organized and meet the needs of your audience.
In these sessions, we will tackle:
- Identify your audience and develop distinct persona profiles.
- Establish time parameters for your presentation.
- Your knowledge and understanding of a topic and how to share with your audience.
- Discovering information that you do not know yet in order to strengthen your presentations.
- Organizing your information to amplify your voice and keep your audience engaged.
- Rehearsing often and focus on various aspects of your presentation (such as adhering to a timeframe, speaking from notes, and using visual aids effectively)
- Reducing anxiety and stress as a speaker.
Module 3: How Can I Effectively Use Visual Aids and Other Resources to Enhance My Presentations?
Powerpoint presentations, props, visual aids and handouts all have the power to reinforce your verbal messaging. However, they can also detract from a presentation if you are not planful.
In these sessions, we will discover how to:
- Determining the best visual aids to use for virtual and in person meetings
- How to select the visual aids that will best support your presentation
- Customizing your visual aids, speaker notes and handouts to meet the needs of your audience.
- Positioning visual content effectively to maximize audience engagement.
Module 4: Engaging Your Audience
There’s nothing worse than a bored audience. As a presenter, it is your responsibility to not just share your knowledge and expertise, but also keep your audience engaged.
Throughout this module, we will discover how to:
- Enhance audience engagement and participation from the opening of your presentation.
- How to close your presentation in a manner that leaves your audience ready to take action
- How to incorporate stories, sensory based language and analogies to build and maintain audience engagement.
- Use verbal and nonverbal strategies to interact with your audience.
- Collaborate with other presenters in an organized and supportive fashion.
Module 5: Owning Your Presentation Environment
As a presenter, you will share your message with many audiences in many spaces. And in every instance, it is vital that you command your space. Here’s why: a presenter who dominates their space is able to control their audience.
In this module, we will unpack:
- The importance of providing a question and answer session.
- Responding to audience questions with knowledge, professionalism and grace.
- Preparing for equipment problems and technical difficulties.
- Communicating effectively with event management to identify arrangements.
This training is this first step in helping you consistently transform your presentation skills. During every session, we will build on previous skills all with the intention of helping you connect and persuade your audience to act. You will be empowered to recognize the strengths of other speakers and use their strategies to improve your presence. And more than anything else you will be confident in your ability to command an audience.