“I wish I knew….” When reflecting on their academic and professional careers, even the most accomplished individuals can cite at least one thing that they wish they had known early on—instead of having to learn it the hard way. While experience is often still the best teacher, for some the stakes are higher.
The Business of Me teaches participants how to think critically, understand the unwritten rules of business, learn best practices for success, and finesse the nuance of soft skills. The workshop teaches these skills via fun, (deceptively) simple, interactive exercises that help participants to define their individual brand and map their own blueprint for success—and operate confidently in all areas of life on their own terms.
Participants attending “The Business of Me” will:
- Become more confident and comfortable handling competitive situations
- Learn how to advocate, monetarily, for what their talent is worth—as employees or entrepreneurs
- Understand how to introduce themselves in a memorable way to adults and professionals who can support them in moving their long-term goals forward
- Help them to cultivate the skills that will help them to stand out in an interview, and emerge as the best candidate
Customized programs can be developed to meet your group’s goals. If you desire to cover additional topics, please speak about your goals and Malla will develop content that delights audiences and sponsors alike.
The Speaking Fee Includes:
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your event goals
- Planning time including 2 pre-event calls and a wrap up call with meeting organizers
- Engaging content designed to meet your specific event goals
- Handouts or worksheets (if applicable)
- An interactive Powerpoint presentation (if applicable)
- Social Media engagement (in conjunction with your organization)
An additional materials fee will be added for programs over 25 students. A 10% discount is offered to nonprofits and educational organizations.
To book Malla, please send a request with the organization contact name, date and phone number to email@example.com . You will receive a response within 48 business hours including a meeting scheduling link to discuss your goals and budget.
A deposit of 50% of the speaking fee holds the date for the engagement. Your event will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid in full. The deposit payment may be made via check or credit card. The balance is due on the day of the event.
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.