A Deloitte study found that organizations identified as “entrepreneurial” were succeeding at a much faster pace in the market with significantly increased higher profit margins and greater productivity among other indicators. In other words, thinking with an “entrepreneurial mindset” not only drives change, but it can blaze new trails.
Why are organizations hosting Entrepreneurial Mindset trainings?
An entrepreneurial mindset is one of the most sought-after professional character traits. It is a problem-solving, action-oriented, get-things-done way of being, without a lot of resources, that moves organizations forward.
However, there are many misconceptions about what the entrepreneurial mindset is, and how to cultivate it. It is not some magical gift that only a few get to possess because they won some genetic lottery. It is accessible to all. We just need to know exactly what it is, and how to tap into it.
In this interactive and engaging presentation, Malla Haridat breaks down what people know about success by implementing the entrepreneurial mindset.
After this presentation, attendees will:
- Have a new relationship with failing, and actually be comfortable with mistakes
- Be able to know what advice is worth taking, and—most importantly—how to actually implement good advice
- Move away from waiting for a “magic bullet,” or obsessing over “one” idea, and instead move toward embracing the journey, and doing the day-to-day work necessary to actually achieve professional success.
If you are looking for a presentation that will help attendees to move out of their comfort zones, and stop holding on to old ways of doing things that just aren’t working—and start taking steps toward realizing their dreams—this is the presentation you’ve been waiting for. It will turn the entrepreneurial light switch on in attendees’ heads, and bring clarity and illumination.
Why We are Different
Many professional skills trainings support your employees develop their soft skills.
Which is very important.
But if they aren’t thinking from the mindset that you and other leaders make decisions, it can leave them without a key component that will lead your company to success.
If your company is looking for more in-depth trainings, we offer trainings that dive into the following entrepreneurial mindset skills:
- Taking more ownership over their work
- Initiating new ideas that can solve problems
- Instilling a bias for action
- Using resources wisely to better serve current clients
- Creating a habit of micro-decision making in employees
- Thinking big picture and develop a vision for what’s possible for clients in the future
- Connecting the dots on daily activities and creating solutions